View Single Post
Old 2012-09-19, 04:17   Link #19
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
If Obito's only reason really turns out to be because Rin died, I wonder how people will defend this when in the back of their head they know, it's not a very good reason?
ever heard of helen of troy? the face that launched 1,000 ships? or is homer also a bad writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
And so the story goes...I'm as confused as Madara when it comes to Obito not turning into steak sauce after being crushed by a huge rock.
kamui

Quote:
Have the origins of the gedo mazo been stated anywhere?
not yet, but soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Madara giving Nagato his eyes. And them somehow expecting Nagato to revive him later on. When Nagato knew nothing of this. This is a plot hole. Madara didn't know Obito will show up in his hideout when he gave the eyes to Nagato.
'somehow' meaning waiting for an opportunity to manipulate someone else into making sure it happened? which is exactly what he did. i see no plot hole here. he didn't know obito specifically would show up, but he knew he could live long enough to find someone to do it for him. or maybe he just gave his rinnegan away hoping something like this would happen and it did. thats not a plot hole whether or not he can live eternally on hashirama's chakra
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote