View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 23:23   Link #5932
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Maybe those are remnants of her power?
I doubt the author would have killed off Athen giving Godou's sword a power up unless it was permenant she's made alot of apperances in series compared to other gods.

Quote:
Does anybody think that Godou's [Youth] could cure Fuyuhime's exotic constitution? I think it can't because it said that she can't store magical power, like Doni before becoming a Campione.
No and it wouldn't really matter if she could store magic or not the [Youth] doesn't give the receiptent divine magic of there own but rather allows them to borrow a little bit of Godou's energy. In other words she'd routinely have to receive [Youth] from Godou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i doubt that,didn't ena told to hikari that her familie didn't have a successor?
don't forget those old families are those who deem yuri unworthy to be the king concubine in spite of her achievement so i think she must have been ostrasized-unless i'm too influenced by mahouka or kaze no stigma...
Well in a indirect way Fuyuhime lack of magical ability caused her to not to be appointed since that caused the inferority complex that was the actaul cause.
As for Yuri keep in mind it was small number of individuals who going to be rather easily appeased.

Quote:
"Well, it's actually not a requirement for a head of the four families to be an excellent spellcaster. As long as she made a clean break and focused herself on the duties of an organization head, it would've been fine. However, Fuyuhime developed quite a complex over her dwarfishness and inability to cast spells... Consequently, she always had difficulty getting along with others and was thus unsuited for field work, resulting in the current situation."
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote