View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 20:24   Link #29
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwalin View Post
It's very tender and moving, and I was pretty much annoyed when in the sequel a girl (later transformed into a bear as well) came into the picture, therefore somehow distracting the big bear from the small one forcing him to share his affection with her, and I still am not sure it really was a good idea even though she was the big bear's (former human's) childhood friend.
Disney straight-to-video-"cheapquels" ruin all things. :< Just pretend they aren't canon.

I wanted to add that there are some osanajimi romances I ship...but normally only if:

A. It's really the only ship-able couple in the series for both chars:
(i.e. EdwardxWinry in FMAB)

or

B. The alternate love interest is the worst person ever, or makes the pairing the worst pairing ever.

In my opinion, B doesn't happen that much (because I like tsundere and I like new loves)...but when it does, aljfdladsjfld;jf *rage*........because I know it's totally hopeless for the osanajimi who deserves the protagonist SO much more....
I'm not going to list the series that committed the biggest offense concerning this because I'm always ranting about it on this board and quite a few people disagree...so........yeah.