View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 00:40   Link #4794
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
So wether that means more Early Types like Tallgeese, Kai's and Zero from EW or something from Frozen Teardrop we don't know.
They'll probably continue to troll us just like they have for the past 2+ years.

Anyways, looking through the posts about whether Heero and Zechs were using the ZERO Systems during the final battles, I'm pretty sure it's implied that you can be using the ZERO system regardless of whether you have the helmet on or not. Both Heero and Quatre weren't wearing helmets while they had the system active in their gunadms. I can't imagine Heero not using it during the final battle when it was such a great asset to him and he continued to use it in EW. I can't remember or even begin to imagine why the Epyon would employee you having to use the helmet in order for it to function.. but meh, I would like to imagine Zechs's could use whatever system was in his gundam regardless of the helmet... but that's just me.

Thanks for the clarification about Aoi. The reason I asked was because I recall reading that Heero Pilot was supposed to somehow be the grandson of Heero Politician. But if Aoi isn't related to the Politician then there's no connection. I'm surprised that Sumizawa hasn't thought of making our Politician and Pilot somehow related

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote