View Single Post
Old 2013-08-30, 21:58   Link #91
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
More Love Live! Yay!

You're really good at drawing the Love Live! girls. Eri's face and ponytail is extremely well-done. Umi in pretty well-done in general. Her eyes/face look slightly off (the face is maybe a bit too angular), but her body from the neck down looks very accurate and well-drawn. Your clothing choices for both girls is fine, and I think Umi's attire is straight out of the anime. Both girls' hands look pretty good, as does where they're holding hands.

Now, some slight critiques:

1. It's no big deal, since even the actual anime shows have characters suffering from this sometimes, but your chins continue to be a bit too pointy. Eri's face looks slightly rounder/fuller than Umi's which is probably why this particularly stands out for Umi.

2. Eri's legs are fine, but between the neck and the waist she looks a bit frail. A bit overly thin. Eri's a very solid, full-bodied girl.

3. Part of the picture I don't get. It's in the bottom left-hand corner, just below the bottom of Umi's shirt, and to the left of her skirt. I don't get what that is. Is Umi sitting on something? Is that actually Umi's butt? Is it supposed to be Eri's other knee? Whatever it is, it looks a bit weird to me.

And... that's it! Other than these minor issues, great work on this! You do really nice work with the Love Live! girls.