View Single Post
Old 2007-08-31, 21:43   Link #73
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I hate high school (going to junior) furuno I agree it suck to wake up early in the morning that just pisses me off. At sophomore I didn't do so well I failed one class accounting (regretting taking that f***ing class) it was so boring that I just slept through it and I failed basically. Other class I do decent history I get easy A, Chemistry I get ok grade at the beginning of the I got about 70 then at last quarter I got 88 (huge improvement by the way), math decent got B, other classes pretty good I would say. Manage to scrape low 90 at my report card somehow (I don't know how). Now problem with me is that I can't focus when I go home all I do is watch anime or play game, I know I have to do homework or study but I wait till last second or I just don't do it and hand it late. I think I could do really well if I could focus, right now I have to a essay for history class but I didn't even start it and the school starts in september, I am just so damn lazy.
Also it really sucks because I moved at the end of ninth grade so at my new school I don't really have close friends at school.