View Single Post
Old 2011-03-03, 10:03   Link #1003
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Bah, Beto is too mellow. Must be that agreeable Brazilian climate
Nothing mellow about the climate here, these days, tho. End of days stuff, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
Actually, until anyone sees the 2nd movie, no one can actually comment, as no one has scene the scene I am referring to.
You do realize some people that post here have seen the movie, right?

Quote:
Plus, even if they did, Ep24 is a complete reflection of
Spoiler for movie:
So, you can say all you want about it, but I think Kawamori just showed you
Spoiler for movie:
After all, Sheryl got more screen time in the series, especially with Alto, so he gave Ranka more screen time in the movie, especially with Alto. See the counter balance?
I honestly want to see where you take this screen time bull from. The movie I did watch didn't seem all that Ranka-centric, nor do the spoilers from the second movie imply such.

And, about the scenes you point out in the series and the second movie as being similar, those are what's normally referred to as homage. You know, like a lot of scenes and situations from the series itself. Even you cannot say that the happenings were exactly the same, or the results. That's a lot of reaching, you're doing, and it's not really working.

Quote:
Why should the idea of Ranka winning in the series make you mad? After all, Kawamori gave you guys the win in the movies. So, it makes little difference anymore. And the scenes were reflections of each other, only difference:
Spoiler for movie:
Ranka winning in the series goes against her own words at the end of episode 25, when she issues her "challenge" to Sheryl.
So, another load of reaching, as you cannot seem to make a single good point.