View Single Post
Old 2012-02-22, 15:02   Link #27
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

Nice with the Stone village's symbolism about the stones. Yeah, they're all just rocks, but having the equal fervor to polish every one of them without tiring says it all. A will firm enough to be made of stone. Never giving an excuse not to give the same amount of dedication to every adversity.

The cell merger makes more sense as an Orochimaru project too. I had doubt about the entire story of Madara stealing the First's cells from the beginning, but Kabuto (or rather Orochimaru) could've altered the Edo Tensei bodies in any way he saw fit since he had the DNA, just like he altered the Zetsus. I still wish we could see what exactly made them stronger though. We already know Oro had the First's DNA in his collection, and with an Edo Tensei body, it would probably be a more likely successful merger rather than the limits of a physical body and the chances of it not working (Yamato being the only out of dozens of children that survived that was infused with Hashirama's DNA). The story about him awakening the Rinnegan may still be true, but I'm doubting it now.

Itachi was right; Madara is a bitter, defeated loser who will make up whatever lies he wants to put himself in a good light. He just happened to be talking about the wrong one when he said it. Or maybe they are one and the same. We still don't have the answer for the Tobi/Madara mystery yet, but for now, I'm more convinced they are either two parts of his soul split among his current Zetsu-like body and of course his real physical body that died. Ero-Sennin's theory makes sense too.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote