View Single Post
Old 2008-10-18, 20:09   Link #175
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
Good gosh I am glad I read the first few posts and this one which says exactly what I was thinking.... I mean Horo was coming back and when Lawrence asked her what she had done ... she asked him not to say it....she looked embarrassed/ashamed which is one of the characteristics females show when accepting the fact that they were raped..... the first impression that scene gave me was that she had to sexually submit to the big young wolf... which is NOT me or anyone else being Hecchi hentai... that's just the way wolves act according to Discovery/animal planet and real life .........

Just the thought of something like that made me feel very VERY uncomfortable... I choose to believe she only bowed down and discarded her pride.... still I don't like it when editors/writers don't put highly visible clues to such ambiguous situations... I know that there might have been some dirt on her knees but it went through so fast I didn't notice it ... even after watching it 3 times ... gotta go frame by frame I guess (was watching with my portable video player creative zen W)
I never really thought along those lines, though on hindsight could see others views. True we're dealing with wovles, but we're also dealing with wolves that have a certain degree of intelligence. Don't think she would have kneeled down and put her pride aside if that wouldn't be enough. Horo may have wanted to just get moving again. But if the other option is what it would have taken she probably would have just fought and kicked their asses.

May have been a while since I saw the episode, but do remember some dirt on her her knees. Since they didn't delve too far thought that was enough to signify what happened.