View Single Post
Old 2014-01-20, 23:40   Link #53
BoyTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Actually it's the Geara Doga, but with the Jagd Doga's shoulders and funnels:

Why would he do that wouldn't Jagd be better...

Now hopefully he upgrades to a wing fenice zero to get rid of the beam gun fire limit. Actually fenice is better than you guys give it credit for he has a beam shield cape which is super useful, Very high mobility arfter several tunes he has a booster and the two wing boosters, A good beam saber, Machine cannons, A concealed beam gun, And the beam cannon but the beam cannon has a ammo weakness going to wing zero would get rid of this but would also fodderize the xgundam mao because now it would be better to it in every way so i can see why they chose Wing instead of zero.

Honestly mao seems the most useless the series needs to make it seem better or else it is just there for fanservice cool it can insta fire its beam cannon not a big deal when you remember double x,Wing Zero have stronger beam cannons,Better specs etc and would be better suited for him. Also it has the one time beam weapon fire block or what ever it used against asp 3 but again 1 time trick. I am a gundam x fan some what so I do not like the fact that every suit seems heavily buffed when compared to it's original while Mao is just meeh. The modified Tallgeese seemed more powerful than Mao and that thing was rofl stomped.

Last edited by BoyTitan; 2014-01-20 at 23:56.
BoyTitan is offline   Reply With Quote