View Single Post
Old 2011-05-10, 18:46   Link #319
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Ok now it's gotten to me too - I'm getting more and more impatient with how slow these two progress. Don't get me wrong, some recent chapters were really good, like the apron one, but then there are chapters like #55 that stagnate their relationship or even take a step backwards.

The daily routine constant was interesting for a while but now it's becoming just that: routine , and for me it's starting to reek of repressed sexuality (not that I propose those young characters to instantly go all out)
Considering what those two have been through you'd think they'd left their very own strange base x and move on to the next level.

It's almost like the author can't come up with a new fresh plot device that breaks the routine part while at the same time holding the series' trademark awkwardness.
That's why I fear the moment the couple advances to the next base, the series is about to end.
I hear ya. Things have been stagnant in too many series, such as Pastel. I do hope we get something going soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
What petal...?

Well the preview title did say things have been going well for Tsubaki and next chapter that's going to change. Of course that could mean many things...
Yes, but that's just an editor's comment. Can't always go by those.