Thread: Licensed Ano Natsu de Matteru
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-22, 20:08   Link #1116
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, I'm fairly sure there's no confirmation yet as to whether this is actually a new season. The source (and ANN) only point out the production of a new "anime" was greenlit, and that could be a bunch of things, including some OVA(s) like the ones Onegai Teacher got for instance.

Of course, I loved anonatsu and would love to get a whole new season, but I'm keeping my excitement in check for now, mainly because I'm not too sure what kind of material they could use for another cour. Although I do trust Kuroda enough, so even if they eventually confirm another season, I'm fairly certain I'm going to dig it regardless. Just hope we get more Kai x Ichika moments, haha.

EDIT: And now confirmed to be an OVA that comes with the BD box. Out this summer. Not exactly surprising, a new season would've been really weird.
True, but it would have been very much appreciated .

Still, while I'm a little disappointed that it's just going to be an OVA, it'll definitely be nice to see the cast again and I'm quite interested to see what the plot of the OVA will be .