View Single Post
Old 2007-12-13, 21:52   Link #339
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Dude, every human being is different...For every militia kid who grows up and becomes a professional mercenary or trained assassin, there's one who grows up to be a grocery store clerk, or one that has nightmares every-night or a psychological breakdown because of what they experienced...Either you're really arrogant or really aloof to think basic psychology has a finite path where every action a person takes from kid-to-adult can be easily answered based on pure logic (with the lack of common sense)...

Sheeesh man, do read what you write...
You don't even need basic physciology to know when something is coming at you or is about to come at you, you evade. Its not even physcology or logic, its damn reflex I would assume you know the most basic human condition, survival instinct. Of course with TRAINING the survival instinct can be overcomed, those who throw themselves at the machine gun, kamakazi pilots etc however, I don't think Setsuna was trained to open cockpits to his enemies. the question is do YOU read what you write.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote