View Single Post
Old 2010-02-04, 00:22   Link #22191
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
3 days out, 3 new pages and 4 new scenes. Oh, well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Day 6's True version does not feature in the demo, and FINAL isn't exactly a route, although it must be "unlocked".

Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Interlude 11 (I)- Lord Have Mercy:

This is the first of three scenes dealing with Haruki... I also updated Interlude 9 with a bit more of what he can do... that is, pretty well anything.
Thi chapter is awesome. I particularly liked Haruki's toughts. Even when he is being an homicide jerk he is still making sure people are not really dead. As Kyon said, Suzumiya would never really desite the death of someone (not that this stop him for scaring their lifes out of them, of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnificate View Post
Question: Is considered normal, as in standard design feature, for visual novels to make the player replay the game that many times to be able to reach all possible options? From what I understand in that project after the first three routes you are essentially forced to play in the order provided by the game designer.

The only remotely similar game I completed is Phoenix Wright, which didn't really include the idea of routes.
Fate/Stay Night is like that as well. Even worse, actually, as all rotes must be in order. More similar would be Clannad. The first many are in a free order. After finishing then you get After Story. And only after finishing more 2 'routes' in After Story you can get the final, happy ending. (err, or so I was told. Never really finished)

In both exemples, tehre is an storytelling reason for that. F/SN's only make real sense if played in order. Playing Havens Feel (the last route), before Fate and Unlimited Blade Works spoil them, cause it kill most of the suspense. For Clannad, reading the last route before the otehrs make them kinda pointless, as they will be more like a Bad End. The same happen in Crossroads, I believe. Divine and Co-operation routes reveal more of the plot (I think) that are intented to be reveled only latter on.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Memories: Flashes in Space (Melancholy's End):

Please Enjoy~.

TWO. SCENES. LEFT.
Well, this is, how do I say, mushy. It works very well, anyway. I loved Haruki's toughts here (as usual).

But, well, not wanting to nitpick too much, if Haruki is so secure about his love for Kyonko (witch does fit him), why doesn't him just split it out? I mean, why there is no hot bloode love declaration in all this months. In a similar note, does this mean Haruhi is also so secure herself about it?

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Interlude 11 (II)- I Love You:

ONE. SCENE. LEFT.
The Power Of Love!

Oh, well, Satou is awesome even in his last (?) momments. A pitty we will probably see even less of him from now on.

Haruki's realization was very well done. I can totally see someone like him simpely forgetting there is things more important them blow off stuff.

Quote:
And this ends Day 5. I'll have the outline for Day 6 written up in a couple of days. Unlike Day 5, it's rather short.

Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Interlude 12: Dark Room- Once More Unto...:

Whenever I do one of these scenes, I always hear this song playing in the background.

Please Enjoy~, as always.
That music. Oh, great, now all these scenes became more creepy. I guess this is a good thing. Since we are not caring about silly things as copyright, I guess we are using it for these scenes, right? Or, at last, a remake of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnificate View Post
I wonder whether one of the Bad Ends would feature Haruhi vs. Haruki confrontation. That would be even more epic than the previous scene.
Why it need to be a Bad End? An Ultimate Shout Down between Haruhi and Haruki with Haruhi as victorious counts as Good End too me. Well, maybe.

Quote:
I linked to one of the reports in a recent post on this page.

Search "director" in the thread if you wanna find more.
You can also find it in my archive, under the 'other' spoiler tag.

Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luap1138 View Post
@Sute443 Actually, it was a mistake of mine to assume she had to be a character from the canon universe (it was an assumption I had made due to speculation on the rant that accompanied the 20,000th post). Sorry if I misguided anyone.
I find interesting no one considered yet there is might to be two Midoris. I mean, if there is a female, there must be a male somewhere as well right?
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote