View Single Post
Old 2012-11-16, 18:33   Link #467
Arya

I'm really enjoying this show, I particularly love the tension you can feel between the three protagonists. Well, to be honest I'm liking them so much that I don't care much about the plot (or sub plot ) If this is an anime original, well, I would be quite satisfied with having more of that, more Aika plz!! But even having said that each character is far more interesting than your usual series. They are doing a really good job, it captures me from the very start to the very end. And that's happens rarely
Oh, and as always, great music!
Spoiler for Aika:

Aika is very intriguing, it seems that she knew a lot when probably she didn't, she seems to be interested in Yoshino, but she was even playing with him, behavior that should contradict the idea of her knowing more about whatever happened her later on. but in this same episode it feels like she was setting them up with all that be friend with Mashiro and be nice with Yoshino.
On her inviting him at the summer house, well, there's a bit of tactlessness of her toward Mashiro, isn't it? She knew that Mashiro had feelings toward her, but still. Or ...

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote