View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 16:55   Link #320
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
I'm actually very excited with the possibility of seeing Part 5 getting animated, as it's my favourite one. I hope they won't stop at Battle Tendency, but maybe I'm asking too much...

From what I heard, the anime's apparently covering ALL of the sagas, but I'm not entirely sure if that's true or not (so take that with a grain of salt, if you will).

Anyway, I suppose it's true that there's at least a high chance that we'll see part 5 getting an anime adaption.... it's one of the most popular Jojo sagas, after all (it's not my favorite personally, but that's just me). And the fact that it's more battle-oriented compared to part 4 and Stone Ocean certainly helps its case, as well. BTW, the same can also be pretty much said about Steel Ball Run (which I like a LOT more, BTW. It has the benefits of Gyro Zeppeli AND President Valentine, after all. ).

But really, it's part 4 and Stone Ocean that I'm worried about. Those two sagas are so atypical compared to the other sagas that I can't help but feel it would be a real beast of a task to give them a proper anime adaption. Guess the same could be said of Jojolion as well, but it's still relatively early in the story so who knows how that'll end up....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote