Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-26, 23:11   Link #11050
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
QFT.

If ever Moka and Tsukune ends up with each other in the end. Most likely imho the 3rd option might be our end, though I guess the girls will be following the anime path, where in i.e. Tsurara married a cosplaying bishounen Sasquatch who looks better than the her old crush.

But I guess if ever 3rd option is on the works for an ending it's either Ikeda will skip it and not show what will happen which sucks right? or better a time skip it and show the girls in the future on what happened to them.

But I won't worry too much on the ending since there are many possibilities that can still happen and more baddies to be kicked and punched to know they're place.
Then who would Yukari marry? Kurumu is probably attached to Gin and Mizore attached to that fairy tail guy.

P.S Whenever this comes up I have a problem switching off my MugiVision. It is too powerful!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote