Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-25, 17:51   Link #1723
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Chieri's not from Lankaster, though. She may not be aware of how its socio-political situation has changed.
It's not only Lankaster though. Just a few episodes back Tsubasa was telling the trainees how the general situation of the galaxy has improved thanks to the combined efforts of AKB and other factions. So there's no excuse for Chieri's line of thinking no matter how you slice it. It was a bit of sloppy writing, and even though it's not that much of deal, I still hope it will be the first and only case of it.

Other than that, I enjoyed the episode a lot, although I'm getting a little tired of the Takamina-Kanata subplot. I hope they wrap this up soon and move on.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I thought Nagisa had a distorted view of the real importance of AKB0048 while growing up at home, one that shows up again briefly in her comments comparing this town and her own.
They were teaching this stuff in Nagisa's school so it's not only her opinion that things has changed. Maybe the animation staff didn't know how to properly convey this visually, but the writing hammered the issue pretty strongly to be just Nagisa's "distorted" views.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-06-25 at 18:02.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote