View Single Post
Old 2006-11-06, 00:54   Link #97
Lifealchemist

Send a message via MSN to Lifealchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Lifealchemist
Here's 3 i made up from the top of my head, hope you find them interesting!

Jutsu: Raikou Chisoku (Lightning Speed)

Type: offensive

Effect: by forming chakra in the heart and releasing the energy through the blood stream to the skin, it electrically charges the skin to have more energy to move enabling the user to have super speed and electrifying the opponent when electricity has made contact

Advantages/Disadvantages: good against any type of ninja arts as the user can create an electrical field to control the atmosphere/ charging of energy into heart if not done correctly can kill if not mastered of COMPLETE chakra control and also can burn your skin to a crisp b/c of the electrical energy spread throughout the body

Hand seals required: fire, blood, shield, air, water, spirit

Jutsu: kaji take (fire shield)

Type: offense/defense

Effect: inner chakra is released from the body and is inflamed once expelled and is controlled by creating a barrier just above your skin. usage of this is to overwhelm a normal combat user who currently does not use any special elemental jutsu's

Advantages/Disadvantages:good for a tactic for the best offense is a good defense phrase to heaten the enemy and burn them as well as protecting yourself with the flames around you/ requires a HUGE amount of chakra, requires no real danger within the body but a good deal of control to maintain the barrier within the fire

Hand seals required: fire, air, spirit, shield

Jutsu: hegi sutoraiki (snake strike)

Type: taijutsu (if i used that right, its hand to hand combat)

Effect: using the effects of multiple selves, user is able to continuously attack from multiple angles right after another, starting from an upfrontal diversion by diving at the head with average momentum while a copy slides at top speed right b4 dive contact tripping opponent to fall foward. the diver then flips while grabbing opponents head and flipping them up in the air causing some neck injury. A third member strikes from above with multiple kicks to the abdomin and a final powerful kick about 8 feet from the ground. B4 landing, the rest of the 2 clones strike from below with the two using 1 strong upper cut into the spine/back of the enemy from which can be linked other moves or strong hits

Advantages/Disadvantages: an effective contious attack striking obvious weakpoints of the body that will leave the opponent well down for the count if all hits make full contact/ can only be used against a non-expectant opponent (standing up in any way as well) and enemy must not know the move for its very easy to evade the attack if combo is known

Hand seals required: none required, just style and finesce (if i spelled that right...)

Requirements: Any kind of real replications. ex:water replication (zabuza) or shadow replication(naruto)

(All of these are purely fictional and may not all be factual in their being ex: there might not be real hand seals of the words i listed)
Lifealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote