View Single Post
Old 2009-11-25, 19:43   Link #2122
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I have a feeling Aquarius will kick Lucy's ass in a serious fight at some point, she's the only stellar spirit that kinda hates her...even old man Zodiark was kind to her!
I don't think Aquarius hates Lucy, more something liek she finds her a mild annoyance
If she really hated Lucy I doubt she would make a contract.
This is one of them kinda relationships that she actually repescts the person but will just treat them badly cause they can.
Also I think its more for a little comedy effect on how the Aquarius/Lucy intereactions works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I also have a feeling that Aquarius'll change once Lucy gets Sagittarius
This could be for the worse for Lucy...much worse
probably incur the wrath of Aquarius for making a contract with her boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
1) Whose that left of Erza( the one with green hair)?

2) Is that Evergreen in the doorway behind Wendy?

3) Where are the other female members of Fairy tail like Lucky and Miki or are these the female members that live at the dorm?

4) Since Lucy is in the picture does this mean that she moves out of apartment and into the dorm? I mean she would save a lot of money (70,000 jewel apartment) vs (10,000 jewel dorm room).

5) Since there is a female dorm there is most likely a male dorm where Natsu, Happy, and Gray probly live?
This is just one of many colour spreads that really don't mean much at all. Usually just to show characters in couler and maybe sometimes with a little something to do with a theme of the time or whatever.
really shouldn't look into it too much.
but to answer a few questions

1) I believe thats Visca

2) Yea I blieve thats Evergreen

3 & 4) Again you shouldn't epxect what you see here to actually happen.

5) Thats anyones guess but i'm guessing there is a males dorm.