View Single Post
Old 2010-06-04, 11:43   Link #10801
DgBarca

Okay, I was reading EP1 lately and I read carefully the second twilight part.
First of all : Let's settle the red :

RED :
Quote:
  • Both (Eva and Hideyoshi) were killed by another person!
  • It is not the case that, after the construction of the closed room, one of them committed suicide after committing murder!
  • Furthermore, the murder was carried out with both the victim and the perpetrator in the same room!
  • No method exists for the perpetrator to commit murder from outside the room!
  • Regarding the unidentified corpses, all of their identities are guaranteed. Therefore, no body double tricks exist!
AT ~7:00 PM :
Quote:
  • Eva and Hideoyoshi left the parlor and are in their room.
  • Natshui, Battler, Jessica, George and Maria are in the parlor.
  • Kumasawa, Nanjo, Genji and Kanon are in the kitchen.
  • Rosa, Kyrie and Rudolf, who were unidentified in the storehouse, are confirmed to be just "corpse", therefore, they were dead in the storehouse.
  • Shannon and Krauss, which death status has not been confirmed by red, could be dead or alive, but because no body double tricks exist, they were in the storehouse.
THEN :
Quote:
  1. Genji went to the parlor to say to Natsuhi that dinner is ready. Natsuhi and the cousins locations are confirmed : the parlor.
  2. Genji go to the kitchen to bring Kanon with him. Kumasawa, Nanjo and Kanon location is confirmed too, however, their location was not confirmed when Genji went to the parlor.
  3. Genji and Kanon found the door locked, the envelope was already here. Kanon notices it first.
  4. Kanon and Genji go the kitchen, Kanon and Kumasawa go in the storehouse and Genji and Nanjo go in the parlor to bring Natsuhi with them.
  5. Kanon and Kumasawa get a tool in the storehouse and go back, in 5 minutes according to Kanon.
  6. Kanon and Kumasawa find Eva's corpse, the chain, according to Kanon, was very easy to cut.
  7. Kumasawa is on her knee, Kanon find Hideyoshi corpses, there is a jar of body soap, open, on the floor, Natsuhi, Genji and Nanjo arrives.
  8. Nanjo confirm Hideyoshi death (well, anyone could tell that they were dead), and say that the death occurred in the past hour.
  9. Cousins arrives.
I won't start blue now...no, I am not ready yet...now, interpretations !
ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATIONS :
Quote:
I -When Genji left the parlor for the first time, we don't know if he went directly in the kitchen, moreover, when don't even know how many time has passed between these two points.
II -With statement I, Nanjo, Kanon and Kumasawa location are not specified during this period of time.
III -When Kanon and Kumasawa are in the storehouse, they don't give a f**k to the corpse that are supposed to be here. Even Kumasawa, that didn't see the corpse sooner.
IV - The tip about the jar of body soap in too pointless.
V -Battler didn't even get into the room.
VI - Battler said that Genji went in the parlor to bring Natsuhi, he didn't tell anything about Nanjo who was supposed to be with him.
Okay...I guess it's all ?
*plays Core in the music room*

1.2.3 and I-II- : Genji could have set the letter before heading back to the kitchen. and
Kanon, Kumasawa and Nanjo could have done this too, when Genji was calling for Natsuhi. However, it will means that the distance between the kitchen and the bedroom is smaller that the distance between the parlor and the kitchen, because it would be impossible to come back without running or without knowing that Genji would not immediately head back to the kitchen.

4.5. and III- :VERY VERY VERY VERY suspicious part here, how can they don't even notice the corpse ? .The part where they see the corpse is omitted. or
Kumasawa is involved in the 1st twilight. or even more foolish
Go in the storehouse, which is far in the rose garden, pick a tool, and going back next to the door, running with Kumasawa falling here and here, IN 5 MINUTES ?...There is maybe another storehouse somewhere else.
And for the rest of the game :
When they unlocked the storehouse, it was possible for Shannon or Krauss to escape from it, and due to III-, Kanon and Kumasawa propably didn't notice.

4.5. and VI- : Genji went in the parlor, where Natshui and the cousins were. Kanon and Kumasawa were in the storehouse...so...only Nanjo could have drawn the magic circle that is not a circle. However, 7. !
It takes more time to Nanjo and Genji to call for Natsuhi than Kanon and Kumasawa. Genji could have drawn it before getting in the parlor, who knows.

6. : The chain might be a fake chain.

7. -IV : Maybe it wants to tell us that "Hideyoshi was actally taking a bath, the corpse didn't get moved here afterwards." (I can't use red, so I made "faint" red).

So...to sum up...

Who put the envelope ?
Kanon, Kumasawa, Nanjo or Genji are the only one without alibis.

Who drew the sign on the door ?
Nanjo or Genji.

Was it possible for someone in the parlor to leave ?
Only if Natsuhi or Battler fall asleep. Natsuhi have a gun and Battler is our RELIABLE person, as the detective. (but incompetent)
But...I will go with Knox's 8th here.

Was it possible for someone in the storehouse to leave ?
Even if they faked their death, with the locks, they could leave only after Kanon and Kumasawa unlocked it. And if Krauss of Shannon did that, they had to run fast to reach the room of the murder before Kanon and Kumasawa.

So...who killed them ?
I can make a theory with Genji/Nanjo as the killer
I can make a theory with Kanon/Kumasawa as the killer

The first one :
When Genji knock on the door, Eva was alive and Hideyoshi was taking a shower. However, as shown with the recipe scene, Eva was doubting the servant to hide Kinzo death, so she was suspecting the servants. It's why she didn't open the door first. Kanon left.
Then, Genji decided to talk about the letter out loud. Eva think it was a letter for her and opened the door. Genji enters, kills Hideyoshi and Eva. Then he use X to fake the chain that Kanon will cut later...or the servants are all acomplice and Kanon never cut any chain at all.

And the second
Kanon killed Eva and Hideyoshi when he entered in the room.

Anyway, if you read all Genji could have SET THE ENVELOPE, DRAW THE MAGIC SIGN AND KILL THEM !
But this method X of "fake chain" is...strange...so Kanon as the killer is more likely possible.

Last edited by DgBarca; 2010-06-04 at 13:56.
DgBarca is offline   Reply With Quote