View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 20:18   Link #1996
rxrx

Cool it Nanya01. I get your fustrations but this game in my opinion is better than the first. I agree that the cat sisters suck but Chrono does not. It is hard, but you can seal your opponents moves with his binds though I agree that it is a little too much to give him two.

The real issue here is that the CPU reacts to what button you press most of the time, making it a damn fustration sometimes as you might be ex-accel with the CPU like Dragonball.

Reinforce is powerful here. All you have to remember is don't fight in cross range. She sucks in cross range, having lousy damage, slow attacks and short range. In long rane, set the dark sphere and blast you enemy with it. Careful of your MP gauge though as it eats up alot. Finally, Rein's long press circle attack gives you a fast bind and a followup attack that is good. Don't forget about the FBD which is quite powerful too though the trigger sucks.

I get your pain as that is what I feel at first, but the story eventually makes me like the game.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote