View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 20:37   Link #1999
rxrx

The A.I in my opinion works like this:

They counter the buttons you press. So, the safe way to start a battle is move back, then press the attack. You think the regular enemy is fustrating? Just wait till you face Heidi and Stern. They counters like crazy. The one with the best grapple range is Zaffy, but don't use grapple too much for the others as strike break them.

The MP gauge thing was done on purpose as people over in Japan complains that it is too easy and makes it not neccesary to control your long range attack spamming. Kyrie's grapple range sucks, so I praise you for using her well.

Balancing is a problem and Nanoha is the damn ass(no offense) as her Accel Shooter plus Buster combo eats your health bar quick and even when you block it, it eats your MP gauge mad. Precia is also bad, considering her defense is so low that everyone does 2X damage against her but at least she has good attacks.

For the binds, it is useful against human opponents more as compared to the CPU, though I have tried a bind loop using Chrono which defeated my enemy via time over.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote