View Single Post
Old 2013-11-02, 00:51   Link #243
ellessarr
Banned

it's really a funny and good story but rau is exactly one of the things which make me hate "harem" i really hate this type of mc, that clichê chickening guy, which know everything about everything(a good fight and smart) but when comes to love turn in a disgrace of manly, see a guy like that make me really hate this "otaku" way of see the things(in order to be popular with womans you must try to be completly shy, recluse, clueless and wait for the god of manga give you tons of girls for nothing or be some variations of disgusting pervert mcs), really see and hear mcs like raul hurt a lot my eyes and ears, why he can't be a few more "normal" person, why we can't have mcs, like laurence from spice and wolf or Niiya Teiichi from tasogare, mahiro from nyaruko(wich even being a tsundere he at last in his own way is trying to develop his relationship with nyaruko, not just "avoiding her at all cost) or even guys like natsu from fairy tail(which even being a few oblivious or try to hidden his feelings at last dont keep runing or have fear to hold hands with the girl he likes), why harem mcs in most of the times must be some sort of disgusting clichê mcs which or are, chickening(can't stand with womans) or completly pervs, why is so hard have a middle term (i guy in which i can believe which exist)

i really like this anime but this mc omg is so hard to bear him, everytime i see him with fino, i feel a urge to punch/kick this guy or at last order him to learn to be a "man" not a useless piece of trash which i believe even a 8 or 10 years old boy can be better than this disgrace of something wich try to cal himself a man.

and the worst is which he is a "hero" "WTF" is this type of hero??????, he can kill thousand of demons/monsters/humanoids/undeads, but completly shy/run/avoid girls???? i'm not asking he to be a pervert but to be a "man". the girls (specially fino) are the only thing who keep me watching this series, why rau can't be more like submanager

Last edited by Kotohono; 2013-11-25 at 10:36. Reason: Please watch your mouth more
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote