Thread: Licensed Tenjo Tenge!
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-03, 00:54   Link #38
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE2003
I already see the problem here, which couldn't be avoided. We are comparing the anime to manga, which is somewhat unfair considering the fact that only 1 episode has been shown. True the manga is definately better in the art aspects, but I don't let that deter me from watching the anime.

I just view the anime itself as a totally different part of Tenjo Tenge. Naturally, when any anime is compared to the manga, of course the manga will be better around 70% of the time. What I think we should do is to watch the anime unfold before making a sound judgement on it. Who knows, it may surprise all of us. As long as we keep making the comparisons, then you can't enjoy the anime and there's no point of watching it if you're going to bitch about every little detail that they left out from the manga or what not. I was guilt of that at the beginning, but I am going to give this a chance.

Now I am going to enjoy this and see where it goes. =)
The point is that the story in the manga isn't that great to begin with. The whole reason why its popular is because of the fanservice, so its easy to make judgements on the anime seeing as how weak the plot in the manga is.

I love the artwork in the manga but frankly i got tired of the weak story, i know i will be getting that same story in the anime *or even worst* so thats why i'm judging the anime already, theres no way it will be better, it could only be worst.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote