View Single Post
Old 2004-08-11, 17:03   Link #14
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Let me put it in more conventional terms so you see what I mean.

Lets I came to your house and shot your parents dead.

You hate me so much and you want revenge.

But you never get the chance to kill me.

Then one day you see me walk into a bus full of people.

You are a few hundred feet back and you have a bazooka in your hand. This is your chance to kill me.

It us your "Easy" way to kill me. You dont know when the opportunity will present itself next. You dont know if you can ever beat me.

Are you willing to kill every innocent person on that bus by blowing up the bus just so that I can die too?

Are you willing to kill those innocent people in the name of your revenge? And not only in the name of revenge... in teh name of "the easy way out"

Do you see what I mean? Even though you hate me so much for killing your parents, you would not go slaughter peoples who have nothing to do with your vedetta.

If you did, it would make you feel so bad, so horrible that the lust for revenge would fade away.

Indeed sasuke cares about nothing but his revenge. But the very fact taht he would kill innocent people to get to itachi.... really makes him disgusting.

Basically just because Itachi has mange sharingan, doest mean he can never be defeated. Sasuke in essence weak of spirit. He got pounded by Itachi and now he is feeling weak.

The 4th hokage didnt have mange sharingan but he could most likely defeat itachi.

To sasuke at the moment, an easier path to killing itachi is more imporatnt than his friends life.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote