View Single Post
Old 2012-03-15, 21:42   Link #38
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuafaramir View Post
This is it. Shu is gonna so die. He's going to absorb Mana since she's the essence of Void. Well, the mother of all voids.

The end lyrics kinda gave it away a long time ago. "Now that I'm alone in this world" with the flower petal passing through Shu's hand.
I think it's still a toss up. Gai could still do something and since there seems to be no rules governing anything, anything is possible.

Quote:
Btw, I really dig that new Supercell vocals! She's got a pretty unique voice!! Kudos for her and her nasal singing!!!
She is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
UN forces got wrecked fast. Void combining is powerful, are there no drawbacks...?
Does three people falling on their heads count? You know you're about to lose consciousness, wouldn't you sit down? lol.

Quote:
As for Shu vs Da'ath... why did the voids being pulled out come in pairs? The deadly whips(?), swords, and whatever else. I thought people's voids are just 1 item, Ayase's makes sense since it's for both her legs.
Or is that just a bonus ability from Yuu's void genome?
He pulled it out of two people? Maybe he just used their "Void Essence" to make custom weapons? Again, no rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Shu: "Inori was the only one that believed in me and stood by my side!"
Me: "HAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Hahahaha... you are so right. Oh boy. Poor Hare.

Quote:
And where did Mana's clothes come from? At least give us some fanservice. You know, if you're not gonna write an interesting episode, at least! Do that.
I was wondering that. Figured her hair would have covered her breasts while Gai handed her a robe or something. More cosplay opportunity perhaps?