Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 02:36   Link #1024
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

GoRA's members weren't wrong when they said the plot really starts to chug at Episode 6. It wasn't even a tense episode. It was so emotional and everything really just clicks, and it is beautiful. Heartwrenchingly simple and beautiful and I can't wait to see how it goes from there.

I don't believe, for one, that Totsuka was killed For the Evulz. Shiro had a bigger plan for him, definitely. But at least after this episode, I can no longer maintain by one of my earlier theories that Totsuka was evil and in cahoots with Shiro. He was just... Totsuka. ;_; It was so painfully devastating to watch.

Neko is definitely up to something. I won't be surprised if it turns out that she actually created Shiro from scratch. The theory that Shiro purposely got his subordinate Neko to erase his memories is getting more and more likely, but still I can't think of any reason why he'll want his memories erased. Unless of course, he's just a pawn in the Silver King's game, which is more likely.

Here's an official magazine scan consisting of the Homura members (including Fushimi):
Spoiler:

Totsuka sob sob but haha Fushimi is so gloomy. Teenager angst anyone?
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote