Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Photo Kano
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-24, 22:26   Link #494
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

The kiss scene for Nonoka and Mai episode from vol 5 of the DVD/BR
Images
Nonoka
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Mai

I always like when Maeda said some sweet words leading to the kiss scene like on Sanehara episode. Though my favorite confession is probably Rina's, loved it when Rina screwed Maeda plan with her doji trait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Phoenix View Post
If that happens, as stated in the game in the ending of Kanon route not even his relationship was decrypted there. So, since it's a sensible matter, probably the only almost kiss you will see will be the one of the end of the episode, after her graduation...
I still haven't played Kiss game, but weeks ago I've seen some gameplay videos of the Love Love Days mode, including Kanon one where it shed more light of how their relationship after "their confession".

It was the date event to the theme park. They went to the Horror House but accident happen inside and Kanon hurt her ankle and can't walk so Maeda carried her and went out through the emergency door helped by a zombie . While waiting for Kanon to heal, Maeda suggest that they rest while riding the gondola. Maeda took picture of Kanon, and Kanon teased him like the usual, asking if he took her picture because she's cute. Now on the first game (or the normal story mode), even when Kanon asked the question and if there was an option we could pick that we think she's cute, the line Maeda said afterwards will tease Kanon back, but now there's an option to answer her that we really think she's cute without the tease, making her blushed.

Afterwards, at the highest point of the ride, they talked about Kanon's real mother who always watch over Kanon, and Kanon said the same to Maeda that since the time they met, he always watched over and protecting her. Kanon then said that she likes Maeda again, calling him not by "Niiyan" but by "anata", and they kiss after that. After the ride is finished, Maeda asked Kanon to come ride the gondola again after she graduates, he wants to read Kanon's love letter and give her answer at the gondola so Kanon's real mother can hear him too. Kanon agreed and said she loves him again, ran to Maeda, made him noticed that Kanon can already walk just fine so he left her by walking fast. But after begging, Maeda offered his hand so they can walk together. On Maeda narration, he says that Kanon likes him, he also likes Kanon, and for now it's enough for both of them and he will watch and protect her as her big brother until the day comes when he can gives her his answer.
Images
screenshot

tl;dr ==> Platonic may be the simplest word to describe their relationship now. They aren't officially a couple yet, as they are still siblings for most part but they know each other's feelings and on several occasions (as long as they are alone ) they won't mind "to cross the line" by kissing. But of course the Kiss game took place before Maeda read Kanon's letter, I'm also intrigued of how their relationship past the final scene on Kanon episode on the anime