View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 13:43   Link #28724
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
@RG Zeta Karaba: yep already saw this coming from a mile away. If they can do "Deactive version" this will be a no-brainer. Now, if i still have money to spare, this will be instant pre-order! Now awaiting the local store's pre-order announcement for this .

@MG Tallgeese II: an exclusive? Now that's kinda disappointing. Never thought that it's gonna be an exclusive. Meh, I like Talgeese II, but not so much to spend abnormal amount of money for it. Still expecting Tallgeese III (not being exclusive).
I suspect they're going to release the MG Tallgeese II under the "EW" line even though they'll probably use the TV version. Or maybe we'll see it get an actual EW treatment.

I'm thinking that around the time the MG Tallgeese II is release, we will also see a MG Wing Zero (TV) get a release as well as remastered versions of Wing EW and Wing Zero EW.

Tallgeese III IMO has a good chance of getting a regular release.

I'm actually also disappointed. I think it would've been better if they just released the MG Tallgeese III and included the parts to convert it to Tallgeese II and charged like 5500 Yen; kinda like what they did with the 1/100 HG version that came out years ago.

I'm still curious about the others:

Sandrock Custom
Heavyarms Custom
Nataku

Hoping/assuming they get a regular release. Sandrock Custom shoudl also come with that cape thing. That would be cool, and if not then I'm ok. Nataku.. I hope they can pull off the Twin Dragon gimmick and make sure it isn't loose. It would be cool if it had like flame effect parts.

Serpent Custom would be an awesome release. That I wouldn't mind as an online exclusive, but again a little disappointed that Tallgeese II is an online exclusive. I'll pick it up, but I mean really..

I hope it isn't like as expensive as the MG Nu Gundam Ver. Ka or require me spending as much as I did with the MG 00 Riser Trans Am.