View Single Post
Old 2013-04-03, 23:58   Link #289
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by akron88 View Post
Well, I just think it's a shame. That incredibly derailing work ethic of IDY in regards to always starting new projects and letting his other works hit hiatus only for them to later resume in rushed, **** endings; it's truly a shame as that's as constant of his works as his protagonists are weaklings (and female protagonists busty).

The thing with him is, at the end of the day you know what his stories are about (as an aside, you can count the fetishes he'll recur to), you know how they're gonna stall, and, finally, you -sadly- know how awfully **** they're gonna end. Do I wanna see how Legend of Maian is gonna end? well, I am hooked so no matter what I say I will check the ending (even though I'm 100% sure it will piss me off ), would I read or recommend any of his other works? not a cat in hell's chance, in fact if you're new and thinking of getting into it you're getting just getting into a world of disappointment run away!
Yup. No point in recommending serieses by him when you already know that they will just be dropped after a while.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote