View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 12:53   Link #99
gugumomu
the hedgehog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
Lol....the Novels really do differ alot from the anime. I mean the anime is ...well ecchi, but not so badly.
it's more boob oggling and such ahaha

it's funny that some shows like R+V ...the anime is so much worse the manga is actually pretty tame. but then shows like ZnT the manga is far worse....lol
i only read the first 7 translated chapters but yes, the ZnT manga is worse than the anime. i know you actualy meant the novel , and here i disagree with you. first, the scene with the coconut butter mentioned in Sushi-Y's post doesnt apear in the anime because its from novel volume 12, with will probably be adressed in the season 3 of the anime. second, only 1 volume so far from 13 is mostly based on fanservice (novel 12), while in ZnT2 the anime we dont have 1 single episode without stupid boobs jokes. third, there is a major difference between the way fanservice is adressed in the novels and in the anime. you get the feeling that the boobsjokes in the anime are directed to a "somewhat" retared audience, while in the novels Saito and Louise almost had sex together. it's clear that the novels are adressing a more mature audience, and the story/ even famservice is done at a much higher level than the anime.