View Single Post
Old 2011-03-23, 17:14   Link #1995
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I doubt the airing is being held back due to sensitivity to victims of the earthquake. It's more likely that the episodes had animation issues and a delay to finish it up made sense because everything else was being canceled in droves at that point (and honestly, there were/are more important things to worry about). Now it's ready to air, but it's not as simple as pushing one show aside to make room for another, and I'm sure Shaft has contracts regarding airing rights and a whole bunch of legal junk to work through.
If you ask me, the reason behind the delay could be anything. It could be Shaft failing to meet their deadlines, or emotional sensitivity toward earthquake victims, or Urobuchi being unsatisfied with the last two episodes, or an intentional decision to raise hype, or Shaft's computers malfunctioning due to the earthquake, or Shaft employees injured from the earthquake, or Shinbo going through one of his "phases," or all of the above, or...

Certainly, the earthquake can be used as a basis to explain the first week delay. But the second week? Maybe not.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote