View Single Post
Old 2010-12-03, 18:50   Link #12
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Spoiler for Ep 9:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Meh animation wise I don't mind but what I did mind was some bad scripting /writing this ep.

I mean Touma knew there was a chance that feedback would happen yet after Fukiyose is hit he stands there looking on and we have Tsuchi tell him the basics and what to once again, even tho he should already know.
As soon as Fukiyose was hit, Touma should have ran over and dealt with the problem straight away.
It would have shown that the lad can think for himself and would have made the scene much better overall.

Besides that I quite enjoyed this ep, loads of Biribiri blushing!
Yeah, Touma is acting rather stupid there. I'll chalk it up to shock and inexperience though, unlike Stiyl and Tsuchimikado he's just an amateur who only know about Magic around 2 months ago, even this whole mess with Oriana happens before he even had lunch so maybe he's rushed and tired.

Still, compared to original source....I'm not sure, it's written medium after all, it's harder to point out how fast he act, and I forgot whether he needs Trollingmikado reminding him or not. Definitely for the first with Stiyl, unsure about the second one with Fukiyose....