View Single Post
Old 2007-07-01, 14:02   Link #22
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Shit, what's with Nanoha's "fighting/as a mage/the only thing I can do" narration? I know narrations are merely dramatics, but I've getting severe Kira/Athrun vibes from her...which means she'll probably screw up somewhere in the near future.

Well, for all it's worth, Nanoha and Fate are sleeping at each far end of the bed...however looks like Fate naturally respond well to hugs while asleep, so maybe that's fodder for you guys and girls right there.

What was Strada's 2nd mode again? Something special I heard? Apparently it's quite cool...

Wow... so the Teana/Chrono talks actually had some minor substance to it. Teana responds extremely stiffly to the situation though... she looked totally out of place with the friendly atmosphere of RHC. Though she later softened up to Acous... though I can't help but feel suspicious about it.

Claudia looks pretty cool from the get go...

As expected, the ban on conventional weapons got some explanations... Conventional my foot.

If TSAB reinforced the ban... and the 3 Admirals were around since TSAB's beginning...does that mean the 3 Admiral are OVER 150 YEARS OLD!?!?!?!? @_@

So the Numbers are something like....War...Beings, Weapons...something. Apparently Subaru's mom died under such creations.

The Double Mama thing was okay... Felt a little cheesy to me, but whatever swings the rabid minds.

Yawn.... as usual, LAZ does nothing but stand tall and look cool.

Next week, Sisters and Daughters...if Sisters refer to SubaGinga, then the Numbers are Jail's daughters!? Or it is Vivio...but it's plural... More Jail next week too..

Too much history-jargon stuff though. I missed at least 50% in translation. Acous gives me bad vibes... so does Carim to a lesser extent.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.