View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 09:52   Link #4014
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Uh, I think susyia is talking about FT, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRanger View Post
speaking about character development:

- we never saw about how Quatre dealt with the family business or his sisters after he returned to space(maybe someone or even his sisters thought that he's dead).
You mean after EW or before? During the series he said that his sisters managed the assets while he was officially "missing." After that he simply resurfaced again and took over most if not all of the business. In BT he's referred to as the head of the Winner family, same in Preventer 5 (at least he's sitting at a desk looking every bit like it). How he ended up on Mars is a different story though.

Quote:
- we never saw Duo's Odd Jobs as a Merc, and the time that he stayed with Hilde(at least how she fell in love with him and how she started to live with him, she doesn't need to be that temporary action girl).
Again, you mean Mars or the series? Because the merc thing happened on Mars while their living together was going on the entire latter half of the series (which totally proved that Duo had the hots for Heero).

Quote:
- thus how Trowa deals with the Circus or what happened to him during the time that he lost his memory(we saw only him going to the circus and being helped by Kat and later Duo speaks with him, and no more), or at least katherine's view about Trowa(she could tell him that she's is his sister and that he had a family, and how her version about the war changed).
While this would be very interesting indeed, I'm more eager to know what happened after the amnesia when she had to explain to him why she told him he was her little bro. That must've been awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
As for that scene on the cliff, I've always felt it was her simply wanting to get an opportunity to see Heero again. Just my two cents.
For sure, but they could've portrayed that wish in a manner that was a bit more... sane.

By the way, I remember people wanting for a full shot of Tallgeese. You know, there was one. Haven't you guys seen this concierge pic yet?

Spoiler for Tallgeese:

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2012-05-27 at 08:10.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote