View Single Post
Old 2012-11-14, 04:24   Link #581
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You should always plan for these things next time give me a heads up- I've done security sweeps for the place quite a few times so I know the back areas.

You could take out any large cargo to the loading bay without raising suspicion.
I don't even have to. I can just walk out of the back door because there is no guard deployed there; only a couple of event kids who have no idea what to look for in suspicious characters.

Anyway my photos :

Images
Only 3 because I am stuck at the Madoka booth most of the time, should have charged 20% for people for asking me to buy things
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
LOOT

And of course :

Images
SUCK ON THIS NOOBS

P.S Special thanks to JokerD for helping purchase the tickets. I was away at work and had no internet connection due to me roving towards underground locations.

IMPORTANT NOTE : There is a certain SOMEBODY in this FORUM who had a GREEN MEDIA PASS, got into the exhibition FOR TOTALLY FREE and HAS YET TO POST ANYTHING.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-11-14 at 04:34.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote