View Single Post
Old 2009-07-22, 20:16   Link #75
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
In terms of characters Macross F at least had Sheryl who had enough depth to cover the lack of depth of other two main characters.

VC does not have such character - heck one Sheryl looks like a deeper and more well developed character than whole VC cast together.

But in terms of idiocy of love triangle - VC is close to Macross F but again Macross F characters were really young 16-17 year olds and even though Sheryl acted more mature they were still a school-kids so such sometimes dumb drama was at least somewhat understandable.

In VC they make Welkin who should be more or less grown up young man into a freaking 14 year old emo idiot... That's not good. Add Faldio whose brains function is done by the organ that goes below his waist... (though i guess in a sense there are adult men like that so you cant really blame him being immature - just annoying as hell).

I cant really blame Alicia about anything in here - she is doing fairly well, heck I would be acting worse if I were to deal with either a retard or a hopeless pervert.