View Single Post
Old 2011-07-27, 17:47   Link #206
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
That depends on their cultural education. So, in some countries the truth is that females don't care until they get raped for real.
Erm, that's like saying people don't care about getting shot until it happens to them.

Nobody cares about anything until it happens to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Yep; this. I don't particularly dislike Yozora even though she can come off as annoying sometimes, ESP when she goes unchecked, but the same can be said about Sena. Sena's behavior in chapter 9/10(before Kodaka's intervention) and Yozora's in chapter...12(the one where Maria first makes an appearance) is a good indication of their personality normally, and it's something I couldn't stand for more than a few chapters. But putting these two together, it practically guarantees that they get 'one-upped' by each other rather than one of them having free rein doing what they want. Seeing 'the mighty fall' is always enjoyable, which is why I love chapters like this when they screw each other over, like Spy vs Spy .
As I've said, Yozora is not invincible but Sena is definitely not her foil. Very rarely does Sena get to screw her over, and when she does the payback is far worse.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote