View Single Post
Old 2012-04-13, 06:09   Link #28432
UsagiTenpura
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
[*]Why does the narration in the future say something about " 'Banquet of the golden Witch' contained Eva's escape to Kuwadorian", although we never got to see that
Well I got that answer at least.
Indeed we haven't seen it but it's information that we had access to within arc 3. Arc 3's tea party is set in the future (or was it the ura?) and tells us that much. So that actually suggest that arc 3 forgery includes the TP/Ura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
But, but ... all that stuff about not frgetting the heart, and both Yasu and Battler disliking heartless tales where the motive isn't very satisfying...
Indeed, that's also why I ended up thinking that.
What gameboard motive can be satisfying without any meta? And not be heartless.
There's quite a limited number of motives in the end that leads one to mass murder and they are all things we have all already seen a thousand times. (in fact I personally think as it currently stands Natsuhi culprit as presented in arc 5 is a lot less heartless then Yasu emo mass murdering everyone out of love while she's the one messing up George and Jessica's feelings - and what about the Kyrie culprit from ura arc 7? Lolgold is a joke for a reason).
Drama overload or selfishness overload leading to tragedy. Amazingly unsatisfying.
But through meta you can have an actually satisfying heart, a satisfying motive.

Last edited by UsagiTenpura; 2012-04-13 at 06:25.
UsagiTenpura is offline   Reply With Quote