View Single Post
Old 2011-05-25, 19:11   Link #10687
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Curtana Second is just a replica of Curtana Original it obviously has to have the same look .
So, if Index walking church is meant to replicate the defensive mechanism of any high level chapel, does that means that she is walking around cosplaying as a cathedral? No. It can be a different.

I know that we might very had that the same Curtanas might look the same, but since second one was created after the first one was lost, I assumed that there it might be some differences between them, that's pretty much all; they were trying to imitate the functions of the Curtana, so something might have needed to be different here and there or something?.

Changing topic, after some temporary cache problems baka tsuki updated and now has the complete chapter 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comic relief character

(…What’s all this crap about me being the guy who defeated a Level 5 or being the guy who defeated the #4 all on his own? All I did was get full of myself over a fluke. It was meaningless. I’m the same Hamazura Shiage that I’ve always been. I didn’t get any convenient dramatic change from that one event.)
After that realization, I think that I have a better sense of respect for Hamazura.