ZeroXSEED
I am no one

He is the neutral narrator :3

And this is how the tragedy happened...

Quote:
January, 2014. 2030 Hours
Location: Bavaria Underground Facility, Germany-Switzerland Border

“[Oberleutnan Yuuki, what the hell are you thinking?]”

The scream heard from his earphone gret by utter silence. He calmly plant all the plastic explosive around the main entrance.

The intercom bleeping and shown a twentysomething woman in uniform, she was obviously angry, but remain in composure. Her gray eyes stared diretly to his, who turn from hazel to bright gold.

“Hauptmann... Harfouch…”

“I don’t know what happened but… is this the only way?”

“I’m just a coward… and you know that” he smiled cheerfully “I don’t want to see it… the kind of warfare people always feared since a decade ago, the day where men declined to be the major symbol of power. Funny thing, that tragedy will be repeated once again today… with human casualties”

“Idiot… you are Idiot, Yuuki”

“I’ve promised mom, I won’t let her see a battlefield. Ja, please keep Laura safe when I’m not here”

Waiting for him is a girl of Japanese features, somewhat unkempt black hair, and ruby colored eyes. She waved at him, complete with alluring smile “You’re ready?”

He nodded, and both of them walk out of the tunnel. The people using intercom seem to have changed, and she’s calling his name with all kind of emotion mixed. Hearing a call like that broke his heard, but no matter what, it's too late.

He pressed the remote detonator.

It’s a big explosion, not big enough to destroy the facility outright. However, it ensure one thing. Since it’s designed to be mostly impenetrable, only the main entrance is large enough for such thing as vehicles to get in and out.

The bunker entrance is reduced to piles of rubble, everyone is virtually trapped there.
Hell hath no fury like woman scorn'd indeed