Thread: Licensed Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-28, 23:11   Link #2
relentlessflame

*Administrator

This is a game that is pretty well-regarded in most circles for having good writing, in addition to the usual simple but attractive art that Aoi Nishimata is famous for. A fandisk was released earlier this year, and the original game was preceded by a "Prelude" release, so there are three related games in all. (Unfortunately the games are in my backlog, though I'll try to play before the anime airs.)

This is the director's second full eroge-based TV anime, with the previous being Shukufuku no Campanella (also produced by MMV). He was also the director for Omamori Himari, the D.C. if OVA series, and the Straight Jacket OVA series. The anime writer has done a lot of work for eroge-based anime, but is probably most noted in this context for doing the series planning on Lamune (which is a very underrated eroge adaptation, IMO). The character designer/animation director worked on Kurenai and the Rozen Maiden ainme series (in addition to a lot of other roles). It feels like Nomad hasn't done anime production on a series for a while... looks like their last full production was Kampher, but they do a lot of assistant work in a lot of shows all the time.

Anyway, with this being a MMV production, we can be pretty much assured that it'll be a 12 episode show, so I'm not sure just how much of the game's plot they'll be able to cover... I guess we'll have to wait and see.