View Single Post
Old 2010-12-18, 05:57   Link #30
Ushima

Eh, guess i'll throw my 2 cents in

1: Rihoko (cute, simple, lovable and just so dang adorable! Absolutely took me away! *mostly because of the end of the "I was devoured" manga)

2: Haruka (I'd REALLY enjoy role-playing with her throughout the day. She'd make life fun! and the fact that she's hott adds on to her!)

3:Kaoru (sure, she was a lil weird, but at the end of her arc she turned out pretty dang awesome. She's playful and can get annoying *in a good way, if there is a good way*)

4: Sae (I'm not really the type to pick the SUPER quiet and SUPER shy one. However, when she gets to know you enough, she acts like herself. and "herself" is pretty dang cute! Plus *as mentioned above* big breasts are never a bad thing! lol)

5: Ai: (Not really up for the athletic girls either. However, she was cute. I did like how she said things how they were. In all honesty, at first glance, i thought she was going to be the "emo" of the group hahaha. But she turned out good, i liked her ending in the anime, that was really cute.)

6: Tsukasa (ugh...i hate the fact that i have to even put her in my list. . .all i can say about her, is i absolutely 100% hated her. . .there wasn't one thing i liked about her. . *but thats just me and my opinions so please dont yell at me lol* yup...everything was terrible with her for me. . .(someone told me that she's the exact opposite from Rihoko, and i believe it) and that's why she's last, and Rihoko's first )

If there's anything this list can say about me, it's that I love a playful girl. Playful, cute/adorable, *and best about Rihoko* simple.