View Single Post
Old 2011-11-24, 23:52   Link #133
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Just so long as you don't own any flutes.
Oh GOD, NO. NO. That scene was so terrible!! TERRIBLE. I would have protected her. ;___;

Quote:
Chikane, is that you?
Nuuuuuu!! XD I may be fangirly with Himeko-chan but I'm not anything like Chikane. Actually I got Himeko in the KNM personality quiz....so......wait, if I like her so much, does that make me a narcissist?
I've said it before, I'll say it again, I am Team Souma forever. I prefer her with him more than anyone! Pleasedonthurtme.

Quote:
Any thoughts on versions of Misuzu? I thought she was portrayed differently in different adaptations.
BOTH Misuzus are cute. @_@
I think I prefer the TV version more. But I also liked how she actually flirted with Yukito in the movie, crazy shipper that I am! Oh hell, I can't decide. XD
The only adaptation I didn't like was the manga version of Misuzu but I really hated the artwork so....I blame it on that. Her personality is still cute as ever. The fanart of her is really stunning. When it comes down to it, Misuzu is Misuzu.

And I have a special treat for all lovers of the Misuzu that I will be posting on the board soon!

Quote:
their mouths were half way up their face but it reallllly grew on me, and now I prefer it over what picture's I've seen of the movie.
Yes, sometimes the mouth thing bothered me too but as soon as she smiles and goes "V!" or "Nihahaha" you kinda forget all about that. XD

Last edited by Chiibi; 2011-11-25 at 00:23.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote