View Single Post
Old 2012-03-11, 06:59   Link #1998
Shiny_skydragon
Witch of Reflections

I thought this was cool...

A while back, I posted some short translations of most of the songs from the Esper Gakuen (also called Espagakuen, but I'm starting to think that it should be romanized this way...) albums Diabolic and Teardrop Theater. I even tried my hand at finishing Dlanor's song by using lyrics I found on NicoNico.

Well, I was searching around the internet a while back and, through some miracle, stumbled across iojjj's blog. She made a rather interesting post, even though it's several months old...here's my attempt at a translation (but I did this rather late at night)

-----

Spoiler for Size (This was taking up too much space):

-----

Here's a link to the original post. - link

She posted the official kanji lyrics for:

birdcage {torikago}
DEUS EX MACHINA
The Puzzle of the Gap between Malice and Love {akui to ai no sukima no PAZURU}
Crescent CLOSE GAME (mikatsuki KUROSU GEIMU)
TRICKSTER

But any spoken parts are not included, primarily the middle of birdcage...still awesome

So, I'm going to redo my Deus ex Machina video (I had already realized my translation/romanization had about a billion mistakes anyway) and work on the others, but for now, here are the corrected lyrics/translation/etc. link (my "blog" of sorts that I never use and might not wind up working out)

I'll try posting the other lyrics/etc on my "blog" as well as I get to them to see if it works out.

I was dying to keep this to myself until I tried to finish all of these, but it might take me a while and I was worried someone else might wind up "discovering it first." And I'm really not that experienced yet, so I guess I don't have the right to be greedy. Enjoy.

Hope this isn't old news. If it is...my bad. But nobody has done anything with iojjj's "gift" yet and I can't imagine why not!

Last edited by Shiny_skydragon; 2012-06-06 at 04:57. Reason: Text took up too much space, relocated my blog.