View Single Post
Old 2012-12-12, 22:27   Link #47
rulfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by descent87 View Post
This show can still end on a good note, but with all the development happening so fast I don't know how they will wrap it up well. IMO, two things need to happen in the final episode. Rikka coming to terms with her father and starting to fix her relationship with her mother, and all the kids having their own realization that while it is important to fit into society, you don't have to sacrifice everything you know and love to become a joyless automaton that simply follows the herd. However the way things stand and with 22 minutes of airtime, I don't know if it will happen in a satisfying way.
Actually if you take the somewhat out of place ED, it perfectly fits the situation we're in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descent87 View Post
Nibutani's maturity, while being annoying at times has been an interesting and refreshing part of the show and it's nice to see her being somewhat disappointed in Rikka's way-to-fast personality change, I'm sure she'll have some role to play next episode and I hopeful it will be a good one.
Agreed. Nibutani for me is a really well developed character. I really don't know if people can still hate her just by looking at her early "bitch-like" appearance. It was also nice of her to take care of Dekomori while she was in such a state.