View Single Post
Old 2006-05-04, 12:01   Link #66
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by meroko_mew_mew
Simple question, just wondering, if you have seen the Full Moon wo Sagashite series, which do you like better? The manga or the anime?

Personally, I feel that it is very hard to choose because the anime and manga have slightly different plots in them, but the anime does give you more.
So I'm not really sure ^_^

I love both! Arinacchi's illustrastions and metaphors are simply breath-taking but so are myco's songs (Mitsuki's seiyuu) in the anime. Takuto is cuter-looking in the anime and a lot less selfish (with Mitsuki) but he is also less affectionate. He's not quite as funny and spastic as manga Takuto (manga Takuto is HILARIOUS when he spazzes XD) but anime Takuto is certainly more "cool" in a heroic kind of way. Mitsuki is really adorable in both versions but her Eichi obsession in the manga is a little too much. She has a bit of an issue there...please, send the kid to a shrink! >_>; I prefer anime Meroko over manga Meroko (manga Meroko's MEAN ) and manga Izumi over anime Izumi. The anime is heart-warming and the manga is so deep...argh I just can't decide. xD I wish the anime had included Nachi, dammit.

On a last note,

MitsukixTakuto FTW.

(To add to anyone who is bothered by the age difference, I do not think Takuto is going to do more than hug Mitsuki until she turns legal. Look at him, he's so SHY! ^_^ *points to avatar*)

Last edited by Chiibi; 2006-05-04 at 12:13.