jjblue1

So many messages to reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
-stuffs
Spoiler for Lenght:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
That game begins with Battler calling Jessica on the phone some time before the conference, for no apparent reason, and we don't get to see what they talk about. Frankly, he probably was compromised from the outset.
Oh, that phonecall! I've always wondered what it was for!
This could be a good explanation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
I think that of the murder mystery part of the episodes, the solution wasn't always Shkannon, until the end of EP6, where even Meta-Battler goes, "Are you sure? The human side would be screaming at that being so unfair." Which it was, but if you go back through EP1-4, was Shkannon ever necessary for all the particulars of the murder mysteries? I can only think of the EP3 chained locked room where it was because Shkannon had two master keys... Hm...

In general though, Shkannon seems to form the answer only for the Greater Mystery, which is non-detective in nature, I think. It's that other 'Mystery' genre I was talking about, although this one doesn't seem supernatural in flavour.
I'm not 100% sure but in this interview it was said:

Spoiler for Part of an interview to Ryukishi:

My guess is that said content is the ShKannon part, that it was removed from EP 3, that happens in EP 5 but Battler and Erika ignore it in Ep 5 (where Erika or meta!Battler never noticed Shannon and Kanon are the same person) and that's the 'unfair trick' used in EP 6.

Now, it can be that Land would have played it better and would have anticipated the problem, however, the fact Ryukishi postponed the problem caused it to lose impact.

Spoiler for Replies to Toku cuts due to lenght:

Spoiler for Replies to Wanderer cuts due to lenght:
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote