Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-01, 13:28   Link #18400
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Yeah, but its also great for fanfics.

But of course, seeing how comical the 4 sisters are in the manga, something like that in Tsukune's case, regarding his blood, is very possible.

Personally, id like to see something like that in the series, i think it would be humorous.
Well, that would only happen if the 4 sisters manage to overcome the differences that have appeared between them...

While I could say that Moka and Kokoa managed to mostly overcome their differences... the older sister's (Kahula and especially Akua) are still going to take some time, before they will be able to "make peace" with Moka...

Well, I think that Kahula, is actually going to be, the first one who will "make peace" with Moka, but for now, I don't see it as possible, that a similar thing is going to occur with Akua...

After all,resolving the "conflict" between Akua and Moka is going to be a little more difficult, compared to resolving things between Moka and Kahula,... due to what happened between Moka and Akua in their childhood ... and we still don't know, if Moka will be able to forgive Akua for what she did... to Akasha... since, after all... what Akua did to Akasha was basically the reason why the real Moka had to be sealed in the first place... so I don't think it's going to be "easy" to resolve that...

Though I doubt that Moka is going to remember what happened in her childhood, in the current arc, since it looks like Moka and Akua won't even "meet" in the current arc, so I believe that this particular plot element is going to be left for some future arc, where Akua is going to appear again, since I believe that Akua will be forced to retreat, by Tohou Fuhai, in the current arc...

@Yorae_paladin1

Yeah, she did say that ... but do you believe that Kurumu would be able to "survive" ... if something like that was done to her, especially if we consider how strong Inner Moka is... since, well ... personally I doubt that...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-12-01 at 13:41.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote